250℃ silver high temperature paint
Good heat resistance
Excellent mechanical properties
Color and Appearance: Silver, smooth paint film
Skin dry: ≤6h
Work hard: ≤24h
Adhesion: ≤Class 2
Impact strength: 50kg•cm
Heat resistance (250℃, 4h): no foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove scale, rust and oil.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller and spray.
4. Diluent: The special diluent is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is about 40-60um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 10-12㎡/kg, (calculated as dry film 30um).
7. Overcoating interval: 24 hours at 25℃, the longest coating interval is unlimited.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.