The paint film is tough, has good adhesion, and has certain anti-rust properties.
1. Color and appearance: the color tone is variable, the paint film is smooth
2. Viscosity (coating-4 cups): ≥45s
3. Fineness: ≤50um
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤20min, hard dry ≤24h
5. Hardness (swing rod method): ≥0.4
6. Impact strength: 50kg·cm
7. Adhesion (circle method) ≤Class 1
8. Sandability (200# or 300# water sandpaper in water): easy to sand, non-stick sandpaper
9. Nitro resistance: no foaming, no bleeding
10. Salt water resistance (immersed in 3%NaCl, 24h): no foaming, no rust
1. Surface treatment: The surface of the substrate should be free of rust, oil, moisture and dust.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Diluent: 200# solvent oil, turpentine or special diluent adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: generally coat twice, dry film thickness 40-60um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 8 hours at 25℃.
7. The supporting paints for the back road: various alkyd enamels, nitro enamels, asphalt lacquers, acrylic enamels, amino baking lacquers and peroxyethylene lacquers.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.
4. The effective storage period is 12 months, and it can still be used after passing the inspection after the storage period.