Alkyd exterior antirust paint
The paint film is tough, with good adhesion, excellent water resistance and strong rust resistance. It is an economical and practical primer.
1. Color and appearance: iron red, orange red, gray paint film is smooth
2. Viscosity (Tu-6 cup): agreed
3. Fineness: ≤60um
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤4h, solid dry≤24h
5. Hardness (stick method): ≥0.2
6. Impact strength: ≥30kg·cm
7. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 2
8. Salt water resistance (immersed in 3%NaCl, 48h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: The surface of the substrate should be free of rust, oil, moisture and dust.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Diluent: 200# solvent oil, turpentine or special diluent adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is 50-70um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25°C.
7. The paint used for the back road: various alkyd enamels.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.
4. The effective storage period is 12 months, and it can still be used after passing the inspection after the storage period.