Aluminum powder alkyd heat-resistant paint (two-component)
Strong adhesion, excellent heat resistance, good water resistance.
1. Color and appearance: aluminum silver, smooth paint film
2. Surface dry: ≤6h
3. Hard work: ≤24h
4. Adhesion: ≤Grade 2
5. Flexibility: ≤2mm
6. Water resistance (8h): no foaming, no falling off
7. Heat resistance (250℃, 4h): no foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove scale, rust and oil.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller and spray.
4. Diluent: The special diluent is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is about 40-60um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 10-12㎡/kg, (calculated as dry film 30um).
7. Overcoating interval: 24 hours at 25℃, the longest coating interval is unlimited.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.
4. The effective storage period is 12 months. After the storage period, it can still be used after passing the inspection.