Chlorinated rubber aluminum iron intermediate paint
The paint film is dry at room temperature, easy to construct, strong adhesion between layers, good corrosion resistance, excellent water resistance and salt water resistance, excellent moisture resistance and mildew resistance, and good acid and alkali resistance.
1. Color and appearance: gray, smooth paint film
2. Fineness (scraper type): ≤50um
3. Viscosity (coating -4 cups/25℃): ≥60S
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤0.5h, hard dry ≤24h
5. Impact strength: ≥40kg•cm
6. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 2
7. Flexibility: 1mm
8. Hardness (swing rod type): ≥0.5
9. Salt water resistance (immersed in 3% NaCl, 48h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller, spray, high pressure airless spray.
4. Thinner: Adjust the chlorinated rubber paint thinner to the appropriate viscosity.
5. Coating thickness: 2 coats, dry film thickness 60-100um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25℃.
7. Matching paint: The matching primer is chlorinated rubber primer, and the matching topcoat is chlorinated rubber enamel and acrylic enamel.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.