Epoxy aluminum powder asphalt boat primer (two-component)
Good adhesion, rust resistance, water resistance, alkali resistance.
1. Color and appearance: silver brown, smooth paint film
2. Surface dry: ≤1h
3. Hard work: ≤24h
4. Adhesion: ≤Class 2
5. Flexibility: ≤1mm
6. Impact strength: 50kg·cm
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove oxide scale, rust and oil, up to Sa2.5 or St3.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Diluent: The special diluent is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, 2-3 times of coating is appropriate, and the dry film thickness is 100-150um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 6-8㎡/kg, (calculated as dry film 50um).
7. Overcoating interval: 24 hours at 25°C.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.
4. The effective storage period is 12 months, and it can still be used after passing the inspection after the storage period.