High Chlorinated Polyethylene Anticorrosive Primer
The paint film has excellent compactness and can resist the penetration of water vapor and corrosive media; excellent weather resistance, no chalking, no yellowing, and excellent decorative properties; excellent low temperature construction performance, can be Construction in -20℃-50℃ environment; excellent interlayer adhesion, tough paint film, excellent water resistance and acid and alkali resistance. ; Dry quickly and easy to use.
1. Color and appearance: the color tone is variable, the paint film is smooth and smooth
2. Non-volatile matter: ≥50%
3. Specific gravity: about 1.35kg/L
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤0.5 hours; hard dry ≤16 hours (under 25℃)
5. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 1
6. Flexibility: ≤1mm
7. Salt spray resistance (600h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
8. Salt water resistance (3%NaCl, 168h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
9. Alkali resistance (0.5%NaOH, 48h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove scale, rust and oil, reaching Sa2.5 level or St3 level.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller and spray.
4. Thinner: The special thinner for high chlorinated polyethylene paint thinner is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is 80um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 4.5㎡/kg, (calculated by dry film 50um).
7. Overcoating interval: 6 hours at 25℃, the longest is unlimited.
8. The supporting paint for the back channel: high chlorinated polyethylene topcoat.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.