Hongdan phenolic antirust paint
The paint film is tough, with good adhesion, excellent water resistance and strong rust resistance. It is an economical primer.
1. Color and appearance: orange red, smooth paint film
2. Viscosity (coating-4 cups): ≥40s
3. Fineness: ≤60um
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤5h, hard dry ≤24h
5. Hardness (stick method): ≥0.2
6. Impact strength: ≥30kg•cm
7. Salt water resistance (immersed in 3%NaCl, 48h): no foaming, no rust, slight discoloration is allowed
1. Surface treatment: The surface of the substrate should be free of rust, oil, moisture and dust.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Diluent: 200# solvent oil, turpentine or special diluent adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is 40-60um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25℃.
7. Back-end paint: various alkyd enamels.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.