Inorganic zinc-rich primer (two-component)
Zinc powder has cathodic protection, excellent anti-rust performance; fast drying, can be handled and stacked in a short time; excellent welding performance and cutting performance; excellent heat resistance, paint film can be Withstand the high temperature of 400 ℃, the burning area is small when welding and cutting; excellent low temperature curing performance; excellent solvent resistance; excellent impact resistance, excellent wear resistance and moderate flexibility; can be matched with most paint systems .
1. Color and appearance: gray matte, smooth paint film
2. Non-volatile matter: ≥60%
3. Adhesion: ≤Level 2
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤0.5h; hard dry ≤24 hours (under 25℃)
5. Salt spray resistance (80% zinc content in non-volatile content, 1000h): one-way corrosion at scratches < 2.0mm, no blistering, cracking, rusting, peeling, etc. Phenomenon
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove scale, rust and oil, reaching Sa2.5 level or St3 level.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller and spray.
4. Diluent: The special diluent is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Mix evenly according to the ratio of A and B. Generally, it is advisable to apply it once. The dry film thickness is 20um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 3.5㎡/kg, (calculated by dry film 50um).
7. Overcoating interval: 8 hours at 25℃, the longest coating interval is unlimited, but the zinc salt must be removed before overcoating.
8. Subsequent paints: epoxy paint, chlorinated rubber paint, acrylic paint, polyurethane paint, chlorosulfonated polyethylene paint, high chlorinated polyethylene paint, etc.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.