Iron red chlorinated rubber thick paste anti-corrosion paint
It has good low temperature workability and can be constructed in the environment of -20℃-50℃; excellent water resistance and corrosion resistance; excellent salt spray resistance; good weather resistance and durability; excellent interlayer adhesion, It is not necessary to remove the old paint film of the original chlorinated rubber.
1. Color and appearance: iron red, smooth and smooth paint film
2. Non-volatile matter: ≥45%
3. Specific gravity: about 1.41kg/L
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤30min; solid dryness ≤12 hours (under 25℃)
5. Adhesion: ≤Level 2
6. Flexibility: 1mm
7. Impact strength: ≥40kg•cm
8. Salt water resistance (immersion in 3% NaCl, 48h): no foaming, no falling off
9. Alkali resistance (immersion in 10% NaOH, 24h): no foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Thinner: Adjust the chlorinated rubber paint thinner to the appropriate viscosity.
5. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is 100-150um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 4.3㎡/kg, (calculated by dry film 60um).
7. Overcoating interval: 8 hours at 25℃, the longest coating interval is unlimited.
8. The supporting paint for the front road: epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy rust primer, chlorinated rubber primer.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.