Iron red epoxy thick paste anti-corrosion paint (two-component)
It can be used as primer, middle coat and topcoat with low decorative requirements; the paint film is tough, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, seawater and diesel resistant; good workability at low temperature, winter curing agent can be used at temperatures as low as -10℃ construction.
1. Color and appearance: gray or iron red, the paint film is smooth and smooth
2. Non-volatile matter: ≥60%
3. Drying time: surface dry ≤4 hours; solid dryness ≤24 hours (under 25℃)
4. Adhesion: Grade 1
5. Flexibility: ≤2mm
6. Salt spray resistance (336h) no foaming, no rust, no falling off
7. Salt water resistance (3%NaCl, 96h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off, slight discoloration and loss of light are allowed
8. Thick coating: wet film thickness of 400um does not sag
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Thinner: The epoxy paint thinner is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Mix evenly according to the ratio of A and B. After curing for 20 minutes, it is generally advisable to coat it twice, and the dry film thickness is 100um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 4.5㎡/kg, (calculated by dry film 50um).
7. Overcoating interval: 16 hours at 25℃, the longest is unlimited.
8. The supporting paint for the front road: epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy rust primer.
9. Back-end paint: epoxy topcoat, acrylic polyurethane topcoat, fluorocarbon topcoat.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.