Various chlorinated rubber enamels
It is a dry paint at room temperature, the paint film is quick-drying, tough and color retention, good acid and alkali resistance, excellent resistance to salt water and salt spray, and good moisture resistance and mildew resistance.
1. Color and appearance: various colors, the paint film is smooth and smooth
2. Fineness (scraper type): ≤25um
3. Viscosity (coating -4 cups/25℃): 80-130S
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤0.5h, hard dry ≤24h
5. Impact strength: ≥40kg•cm
6. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 2
7. Flexibility: 1mm
8. Salt water resistance (immersion in 3% NaCl, 48h): no foaming, no falling off
9. Alkali resistance (immersion in 10% NaOH, 24h): no foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller, spray, high pressure airless spray.
4. Thinner: Adjust the chlorinated rubber paint thinner to the appropriate viscosity.
5. Coating thickness: 2 coats, dry film thickness 60-80um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25℃.
7. Front supporting paint: chlorinated rubber primer, epoxy ester primer, epoxy primer.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.