Various colors of acrylic polyurethane paint (two-component)
Can be dried at room temperature and at low temperature, the paint film has strong adhesion, hard and wear-resistant, bright and full, good color retention and gloss retention, excellent water resistance, salt spray resistance, oil resistance and mildew resistance. .
1. Color and appearance: various colors, the paint film is smooth and smooth
2. Fineness (scraper type): ≤35um
3. Viscosity (coating -4 cups/25℃): ≥50S
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤2h, hard dry ≤24h
5. Impact strength: ≥50kg•cm
6. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 2
7. Flexibility: 1mm
8. Hardness (pencil method, 48h): ≥H
9. Salt water resistance (immersion in 3% NaCl, 48h): no foaming, slight loss of light and discoloration is allowed
10. Oil resistance (immersed in 120# gasoline, 24h): no foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: the previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller, spray, high pressure airless spray.
4. Thinner: The polyurethane paint thinner is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: Mix evenly according to the ratio of A and B. After curing for 20 minutes, generally 2 coats are applied, and the dry film thickness is 60-80um.
6. Interval time of overcoating: about 12 hours at 25℃.
7. Front supporting paint: epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy primer, epoxy galvanized iron primer.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.