Various colors of acrylic self-drying paint
The paint film has strong adhesion, toughness and wear resistance, bright and plump, strong alkali resistance and oil resistance, and excellent resistance to salt water and salt spray.
1. Color and appearance: various colors, the paint film is smooth and smooth
2. Fineness (scraper type): ≤20um
3. Viscosity (coating -4 cups/25℃): 80-130S
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤0.5h, hard dry ≤18h
5. Impact strength: ≥40kg•cm
6. Adhesion (circle method): ≤Level 2
7. Hardness (swing rod type): ≥0.35
8. Water resistance (24h):: No foaming, no falling off
9. Moisture resistance (48h):: No foaming, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: brush, roller, spray, high pressure airless spray.
4. Thinner: Adjust the acrylic paint thinner to the appropriate viscosity.
5. Coating thickness: 1-2 coats, dry film thickness 60-80um.
6. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25℃.
7. Front supporting paint: epoxy ester primer, epoxy primer, epoxy galvanized iron primer, nitro primer.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.