Vinyl Phosphating Primer (Two Component)
As a surface treatment agent for colored and ferrous metal bottom layers, the paint can act as a phosphating agent; the formed film (8-12 microns) firmly adheres to the metal surface, which can increase the adhesion between the organic coating and the metal surface.
1. Color and appearance: yellow-green translucent, smooth paint film
2. Non-volatile matter: ≥20%
3. Specific gravity: about 1.05kg/L
4. Drying time: dry ≤0.5 hours (under 25℃)
5. Adhesion: ≤Level 1
6. Flexibility: 1mm
7. Impact strength: 50kg•cm
8. Salt water resistance (3%NaCl, 3h): no foaming, no rusting, no falling off
1. Surface treatment: sand blasting and shot blasting to remove scale, rust and oil, reaching Sa2.5 level or St3 level.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: It can be brushed or sprayed.
4. Thinner: The special thinner for vinyl phosphating primer is adjusted to the appropriate viscosity for use.
5. Coating thickness: It is generally advisable to coat it once, and the dry film thickness is 10um.
6. Theoretical dosage: about 10㎡/kg, (calculated by dry film 10um).
7. Interval time of overcoating: 2 hours at 25℃, the longest can not exceed 1 day.
8. Back-end paint: epoxy series paint.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.