Water-based 2K tile paint
Product Features: ◦Strong adhesion and high hardness
◦Soft gloss, excellent color and gloss retention
◦Good water resistance
1. Construction method: the ambient and wall temperature should be above 5℃, and the relative humidity should not be higher than 85%;
2. Substrate treatment: The tile surface should be clean, free of moisture and oil;
3. Construction conditions: After the components A and B are mixed and stirred evenly according to the proportion, they can be diluted with 5%~10% water and applied by spraying;
4. Primer construction: spray a primer with a dry film thickness >12 microns, and the next process can be performed after the paint film is dried at an interval of 24 hours;
5. Topcoat construction: apply two topcoats, one with a dry film thickness of ≥20 microns, and two dry film thicknesses of ≥40 microns in total; (8 hours between each coat)
6. Theoretical coating rate: 8-10㎡ /kg (calculated by one pass), the actual amount of brushing area will be determined by the construction method and surface roughness. Generally, the number of coating passes is recommended to be 2 .
Note:1) Mix and stir components A and B evenly before adding water for dilution. The mixed working solution must be used within 4 hours;
2) The paint film should be prevented from raining within 72 hours after construction;
1. This product is a water-based product, and oily substances are strictly prohibited;
2. Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin and use appropriate and effective protective equipment;
3. The validity period of this product is 12 months. If it exceeds the validity period, it can still be used after passing the inspection.