Water-based environmental protection wood matte finish
Paint film: smooth and smooth
Non-volatile matter: ≥30%
Drying time (25℃): surface dry ≤30min, hard dry ≤4h
Gloss (60°): 30~60
Adhesion: ≤Class 2
1. Easy construction, can be directly diluted with tap water;
2. Low odor, environmentally friendly products without solvents;
3. No toxic and harmful organic solvents, zero free TDI, no heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and chromium;
4. Excellent temperature resistance and yellowing resistance, the paint film can withstand high temperature burning without foaming and peeling;
5. Outstanding stain-resistance performance, easy to wipe clean for daily oil, tea, sauce, vinegar pollution;
6. High fullness, strong adhesion, smooth hand feeling;
7. It is resistant to ethanol wiping, and the paint film is not easy to turn white and yellow, and there is no wrinkling and peeling phenomenon.
1. Surface treatment
• Before painting, the surface of the wood must be dry, free of oil, dust and smooth;
2. Construction conditions: Do not apply when the ambient temperature is lower than 5℃ or the humidity is >80%;
3. Matching system: In order to achieve the best finishing effect, please use our company's water-based wood primer. Theoretically, it is recommended to apply the primer 1~2 times and the topcoat 2 times.
4. Construction method: brushing and spraying can be used. It is recommended to use the construction method of multiple thin coats, otherwise the drying speed and leveling will be affected;
5. Construction ratio: primer: clear water = 100: 5~20, top coat: clear water = 100: 5~20, stir evenly and let stand for 5~10 minutes until the bubbles completely disappear before construction;
6. Recoating interval: Generally, the recoating interval is >2h, and the actual drying time will vary with the ambient temperature and humidity. After the interlayer is dry, it needs to be smoothed with 800-grit sandpaper before the next paint construction;
7. Theoretical paint quantity: primer 8~10㎡/kg, topcoat 10~12㎡/kg;
1. This product is a water-based product, it is strictly forbidden to mix it with oily substances and other paints;
2. Please do not superimpose the sheets that are not dry just after construction, so as to avoid the adhesion of the paint film. The curing period of the paint film is 7 days;
3. The transportation and storage temperature should be kept at 0~35℃ and avoid direct sunlight exposure.