Water-based floor paint (two-component)
1. Water-based system, environmentally friendly, free of toxic volatile organic solvents, ultra-low VOC.
2. Wide range of adaptation, easy to use.
3. It has excellent adhesion, good acid and alkali resistance, high hardness and good wear resistance.
4. The paint film has soft luster, good texture and good anti-corrosion performance.
5. It has good decorative properties and rich colors.
6. Good construction performance, diluted with water to reduce construction cost.
1. The substrate should be polished flat, without loose layers, oil stains, waxes, moderate acid-base, moisture content <8%, and the new cement floor needs to be cured for more than one month;
2. Keep a good ventilation environment during construction. It is not suitable for construction when the ground temperature is ≤5℃ or ≥37℃, and the air humidity is ≥85%;
3. After the sealing primer and curing agent are mixed evenly, roll one coat, and proceed to the next process after an interval of 24 hours;
4. After the topcoat and curing agent are mixed evenly, add water to about 15%, roll two coats, and the recoating interval is 12 hours;
5. The recoating interval of each process is not more than 7 days. After the construction is completed, it needs to be maintained for 7 days before it can be put into use.
Note:(1) This product must be used in combination with a sealing primer and a color finish, otherwise it will affect the adhesion of the product to the cement concrete base;
(2) After the A and B components are mixed in proportion, they must be stirred evenly before adding water to dilute, and they should be used completely within 4 hours after mixing;
After the middle coat is dry, sand it to level, apply a primer, and then apply the topcoat (if the middle coat is not polished, the topcoat can be applied directly).
1. This product is a water-based product, and oily substances are strictly prohibited;
2. Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin and wear appropriate and effective protective equipment;
3. Store in a cool dry place.