Water-based steel structure paint
1. With water as diluent, the content of volatile organic compounds is low.
2. Clean smell, help to improve the construction environment and personal health.
3. Excellent adhesion, water resistance, flexibility, corrosion resistance and outdoor durability.
4. Multi-function, suitable for steel metal, bamboo and wood products, artificial plywood, concrete wall and other substrates.
5. Non-flammable product, which is conducive to safe production, transportation, storage and use.
1. Construction environment: Do not apply when the ambient temperature is lower than 5°C or the ambient humidity is greater than 85%.
2. Surface treatment: the construction surface must be clean, free of loose paint, grease and other dirt;
3. Construction method: It can be applied by brush, roller, or by conventional air spraying, high-pressure airless spraying, etc. During construction, it should be applied in multiple thin layers, and the total thickness of the dry film of the coating should not be less than 80 Micron;
4. Dilution ratio: diluted with water, the dilution ratio is ≤10%;
5. Drying time: surface dry for 1 hour, hard dry for 24 hours;
6. Recoating time: minimum 3 hours, maximum 7 days;
7. Theoretical coating rate: 5-10m2/kg (dry film 30µm, depending on color).
1. Before painting, confirm whether the substrate meets the pre-painting standard requirements;
2. Air circulation must be maintained during construction, and certain protective measures must be taken;
3. Store in a cool and dry place.