White Acrylic Exterior Primer
Color and Appearance: White, smooth paint film
Surface dry: ≤0.5h
Hard work: ≤24h
Adhesion: ≤Class 2
Excellent alkali resistance, moisture resistance, stain resistance and mildew resistance;
Excellent sealing, preventing the precipitation of water-soluble salts and alkalis, and protecting the topcoat from the erosion of alkaline substances;
Excellent penetration and good adhesion;
Excellent construction performance, can save the amount of topcoat.
1. Surface treatment:
A. Make sure there is no water seepage on the wall, and the water content of the wall is ≤10%;
B. Remove the old paint film with a steel brush or spatula;
C. The surface must be clean, free of oil, dry and firm;
D. The PH of the substrate is less than 10;
E. The parts with cracks and depressions on the wall should be repaired first, and then polished and smoothed after being thoroughly dried.
2. Construction conditions: When the ambient temperature is lower than 5℃ or the humidity is >85%, please do not construct.
3. Construction method: brushing, rolling or spraying can be used, and the product should be fully stirred before construction.
4. Matching system: primer: Wuyang brand exterior wall primer
5. Recoating time: minimum interval of 2 hours (temperature 25 ℃, relative humidity 70%).
6. Theoretical dosage: about 10㎡/kg (calculated by one pass), the actual amount of brushing area will vary due to different construction methods and surface roughness. Generally, the number of coating passes is recommended to be 2-3.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.