wood closing varnish
The paint film is bright and tough, fast drying, good adhesion, good weather resistance and water resistance.
1. Color and appearance: transparent, smooth paint film
2. Viscosity: (coating-4 cups) ≥ 20S
3. Non-volatile matter: ≥45%
4. Drying time: surface dry ≤10min, hard dry ≤24h
5. Flexibility: ≤2mm
6. Adhesion: ≤Class 2
1. Surface treatment: The previous paint film is completely dry, and the oil stains on the paint film are removed.
2. Substrate temperature: 3°C higher than the dew point.
3. Coating method: can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
4. Coating thickness: Generally, it is advisable to coat twice, and the dry film thickness is 30-40um.
5. Overcoating interval: about 12 hours at 25℃.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation facilities.
2. Construction workers should wear masks, glasses, gloves and other protective equipment to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint mist and solvents.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site, and all sources of ignition are isolated.